6.10.2015

Blog Hop Manly Style


With Father's Day right around the corner, the gals at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration decided that this would be a great month for us to INKspire you with a manly blog hop. It seems like masculine cards are harder than others for many people to create. If you are one of those people, saddle up and hop around for some great masculine cards today!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop #7 - Stamping with Kim on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work, or you get off track; you'll find the full line up below.


I decided to go fairly monochromatic on my card today and feature a new in color: Cucumber Crush. My favorite new product is the corrugated paper. It was the first thing that went on my order on June 2nd! I think I'll find many ways to use it, but for today, I think it has a nice manly feel to it! I also tried out our new Tear Tape. When I saw it was replacing Sticky Strip, I was a little sad because Sticky Strip was a go to adhesive for me. I'm not sad any longer. The Tear Tape is AMAZING! It tears easily, the paper backing comes off easily; and the best part is that it doesn't stick to you and everything else like that red backing did! I used the Tear Tape so as not to smush my corrugated paper.

  • Cucumber Crush card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 4-1/4"
  • 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack - Cucumber Crush
  • Corrugated Paper - 3" x 5"
  • Whisper White card stock
  • Amazing Birthday stamp set
  • Cucumber Crush ink
  • Rich Razzleberry card stock
  • Banner Framelits
  • Neutrals Designer Buttons

Thanks for stopping by! If you started with Diana, then you have reached the end of the hop. If you started elsewhere, or would like to hop through again; you can head over to Diana's blog with that nifty next button below! Happy Stamping! 


Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  2. Cynthia at Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  3. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  4. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  5. Bree at Craft-Somnia Momma
  6. Donna at Organized Chaos
  7. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  8. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place <---You are here

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how did I miss the corrugated paper! Looks like I need to place an order! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on a sample in the catalog and thought, "do we have a crimper again?" Otherwise I might not have seen it myself!

      Delete
  2. Great job on your masculine themed card. The color combo is great and I love the rolled paper for the background. Great masculine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors and layout of this card. And all the textures really work well, great job!

    ReplyDelete