As I was creating this month's color challenge, I was thinking that I should come up with a masculine combination that we could also use for Father's Day. However, most of the cards that the Design Team created with this combination don't come across as masculine. I'd say that makes this a versatile color combination!
- Night of Navy card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" - scored at 4-1/4"
- Mint Macaron layer 4" x 5-1/4"
- Kinda Eclectic stamp set
- Night of Navy ink
- Cajun Craze ink
- Mint Macaron ink
- Regals Buttons (Cajun Craze)
- Regals Candy Dots (Night of Navy)
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Banners Collection framelits
Did you know? You can play along and link up your color challenge creation at SSINK!