8.05.2015

Product Focus: Washi Tape

Stampin' Up! has so many great collections of washi tape in this catalog.


Washi tape is so easy to use and is fairly forgiving if you need to reposition. Some retired washi tape is even holding my list of design team projects on the wall above my stamp table.

I really feel like all of the current collections can be mixed and matched for even more creative fun. However, today I decided to use three out of the Cherry On Top collection.


I covered a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White with my washi tape. I really wanted the washi to be the focus of my card, so I chose to use Whisper White for the rest of the card. I used the largest tag framelit to cut my top layer before adhering it with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I used the Expressions Natural Elements for the first time. I attached it with a little Tombow Liquid Glue.
For those that feel they are stamping challenged, here is the card for you. No stamping!

Check out the other cute and inspiring projects from the design team at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment