8.04.2015

Technique Tuesday: Layered Heat Embossing

Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are featuring a fun technique of layered heat embossing. Heat embossing has always been one of my favorite forms of embellishing a card, yet it never crossed my mind to layer the embossing until I came across this great tutorial that Wendy made.

I happened to have coffee filters in my house even though I'm not a coffee drinker. I bought them to make yogurt cheese, and have a LOT left. So I've been using them for my embossing powders like she demonstrated. GENIUS!


I did use a few retired embossing powders on this card, however the Cherry Cobbler is current! I also used Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, and Tempting Turquoise.

My husband never ceases to surprise me. Out of the four cards I made today. He said this was his favorite. What are your thoughts on it?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment