8.26.2015

Mystery Supply Challenge

This was a super fun challenge that evolved "by mistake" last month. I had asked Kim to send me some "Bones" stamped images for a different post, and she asked which colors, etc I would like them in. I told her to surprise me. That led a few of the other DT members to say that would send them in to a panic. Thus the Mystery Supply Challenge was born.

We signed up, Kim assigned us who we would send items to, and then we sent our assigned person three Stampin' Up! items that they had to use on their card or project. Jenny G sent me this:


Ok, so not really. Abby just felt like she needed to help me out. What Jenny really sent was:


This super scary Perfect Peacock stamp which she stamped on Shimmery White in the new Black Archival ink that comes out next week! She also sent me one Antique Brad and some Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding.

The peacock became less scary as I started coloring it, and actually made my stress headache go away. I also discovered that the Shimmery White works very well with our Stampin' Write markers for coloring. I added a greeting from the Work of Art stamp set, and here is my finished product:


I wish that you could see this card in person, because no pictures will do the shimmery part of it justice!

I hope that you enjoy checking out this challenge as much as we enjoyed swapping with each other and stretching our creativity! Check out the other projects at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, and you'll want to visit each designer's blog to see what their challenge items were!

No comments:

Post a Comment