Well after quite a hiatus, which was caused by many things in life, I'm back to join the design team in this month's color challenge. There is a great variety today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration; make sure you check them all out!
I've been wanting the Remarkable You stamp set for some time now, and jumped at the chance when it was on sale last week as part of the Weekly Deals. My new favorite product is the Gold Glitter Ribbon.
- Tangelo Twist card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4"
- Boho Chic Embossing Folder
- Remarkable You stamp set
- Basic Gray Archival ink
- Tangelo Twist ink
- Shimmery White card stock - 3-3/4" x 5"
- So Saffron card stock
- Lots of Labels framelits
- 3/8" Gold & White Glitter Ribbon
- Neutral Candy Dots (Sahara Sand)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog