10.07.2015

Stamp Set Focus: Hostess Sets

Inadvertently, this week's cards seem to be the "week of orange." It is October however, so I think lots of orange is allowed!

Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are featuring projects made with Hostess Exclusive Sets. These sets can be found at the back of the catalog, and can only be purchased using hostess dollars. There are some really cute sets available, therefore, I think you should book a party today so you can get them for yourself!


I had signed up to participate in last month's Mystery Supply Challenge, however I wasn't able to get my card made. I used half of the supplies that Jenn sent me for the card. The two "Boo!" pieces are thanks to Jenn! The bat background is from a Project Life card kit. Project Life: not just for memory keeping!

  • Pumpkin Pie card base: 4-1/4" x 11" - scored at 5-1/2"
  • Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Project Life Card Collection
  • Six Sayings hostess stamp set
  • Bermuda Bay ink
  • Basic Rhinestones

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment