11.04.2015

Stamp Set Focus: Layered Letters Alphabet


Stampin' Up! offers many great alphabet sets, and today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, the designers are featuring a few of them. My focus is on the Layered Letters Alphabet.


I'm on a mission to create a thank you card (or project) for as many posts this month as I can. That made it easy to decide what I was going to spell out with my alphabet stamp set. However, then I wondered what else I would do. The Crazy About You stamp set was delivered today, and as I was putting it together, the Just Sayin' jumped out at me.

My suggestion for you is this: if you are purchasing a set that has lots of phrases, and little ones at that, such as Crazy About You; invest in the wood-mount. You will get a crisper image when you stamp with it.

Also, I had heard to put the Stampin' Pierce Mat under your project when you're stamping with photopolymer stamps for a crisper image. Typically I don't have issues with my photopolymer, but this alphabet set (which only comes in photopolymer) was giving me fits. The pierce mat trick definitely works!

How else would you use your favorite alphabet stamp set?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment