11.03.2015

Creating A Background

Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper is a great addition to almost any card because it's an easy element or background to really elevate that card. However, sometimes you may not have exactly what you're looking for in your DSP stash. Today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are creating our own Designer Series Paper for Technique Tuesday.


Creating your own background is super easy. In my example, I used one stamp set, Garden In Bloom. I stamped each stamp in random patterns, covering my entire layer. This really allowed me to use my background as my focal point. What is your favorite Stampin' Up! stamp set to create backgrounds with?

Today, I fell in love with Mossy Meadow all over again.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment