11.02.2015

#SSINKCC27: Color Challenge


Is anyone else starting to have anxiety about Blackberry Bliss retiring next year? I really hope it shows up as a part of one of the color families in the near future! Our color challenge today features it, as well as Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.


Here is my first card of gratitude for November. It features the Work of Art stamp set, as well as the Watercolor Thank You. On my practice run, I stamped the swooshes perfectly, but on the actual project, no dice. Therefore, I grabbed my Stamp-a-majig so that they would be lined up and placed exactly where I wanted them!

Check out how the other DT members were inspired by this color challenge at SSINKspiration. While you're there, we'd love to have you play along with us!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment