3.14.2016

#SSINKCS32: Card Sketch Challenge

Hello! Bree provided us with a fun sketch for this month's challenge at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.



I took a little creative liberty with the challenge, because I didn't want my flowers to overshadow my greeting.


This was the first time that I inked up Crazy About You, which I stamped the flower in Daffodil Delight classic ink on Daffodil Delight card stock. I then used the coordinating Flower Medallion punch to cut it out. I was going to add some vellum butterflies, but I liked the simplicity of just a single flower image. I did feel like it needed an extra pop so I added the Perfect Plum Regals Candy Dot.

The base is Watermelon Wonder. I really didn't like this color when it was released, but it has really grown on me. The green patterned layer, as well as the banner that I stamped the Happy Birthday on are both from Going Places Designer Series Paper stack. The larger banner is Pear Pizzaz card stock. The banners were created using the Banner Triple punch. The happy birthday is from That Thing You Did and is stamped in Watermelon Wonder classic ink.

Make sure to check out the other Design Team members cards at SSINK, and play along with us by linking up at SSINKspiration or using #SSINKCS31 as a tag on your photo when you post it to a gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment