3.07.2016

#SSINKCC31: March Color Challenge



I might be biased, but I think this is a pretty awesome color challenge. If you think so too, you should play along with us at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! If you don't blog, you can also post to Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc using #SSINKCC31.


I may or may not be a little behind on mailing out birthday cards, so I'm trying to get caught up. I love the font of the Happy Birthday in the new set, That Thing You Did. I also pulled out an old favorite that I haven't inked up in awhile, Blended Bloom. I embossed the flower with Winter White embossing powder using Versamark and my Heat Tool. 

Of these three colors, Lost Lagoon is my favorite. To make the layer stand out a bit more, I used the Boho Chic textured impressions embossing folder. In addition to stamping the greeting in Rich Razzleberry classic ink on the Pink Pirouette card base, I also added three Rich Razzleberry Brights candy dots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment