3.18.2014

Envelope Punch Board

While I have used the Envelope Punch Board on many of my cards and projects, I hadn't used it to make an actual envelope yet. Well as of last night, that changed. Wow! It was so easy and quick!

I took the card that I made for the hop last Thursday to work to give to a girl in another office who is having some major health issues. However, since the flowers hung over the edge of the card, it wouldn't fit in our envelopes. So I took another piece of Designer Series Paper from the same package that I used on the card, and made one.


I sealed the bottom flap with Sticky Strip, and put little pieces of Sticky Strip on the top flap so it will stay sealed in the mail, but she'll still be able to tear it open when she receives it.

If you haven't gotten this fabulous tool yet, I highly recommend it! Click on the image below and you can purchase the punch board directly from my online store!


No comments:

Post a Comment