Thank you so much for joining us for our March Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop! Temperatures are on the rise and there is just one short week until the official first day of Spring! We are all so ready to put away our snowflakes and break out the flowers in our craft rooms! Stampin' Up! has so many options for Spring-time flowers and we are showing you just a few of those today!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number (insert number here) on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – (insert name of hopper and blog name here). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I knew that I wanted to use the Flower Shop Bundle and Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper for my card today. My color inspiration came from the Gingham Garden DSP.
Growing up I was drawn to gingham fabrics, so when this DSP was released last spring, I fell in love. Since there were so many elements on my card, I wanted to stay within a 3-color scheme; but felt it need a pop of color. Melon Mambo gingham to the rescue!
My favorite elements on this card are the Decorative Dots embossing, and the Daffodil Delight frame. While the Decorative Dots aren't incredibly obvious on the Night of Navy, it gave just the right amount of added dimension. For the frame, I cut the Pear Pizzazz with the #6 Square Framelit (if you count up, starting with #1 as the smallest). Then I cut the Daffodil Delight with # 3 and #6 at the same time. They are attached with Stampin' Dimensionals to really give the frame illusion.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope spring is in the air where you are (and without allergies) and you start seeing some spring flowers popping up around you! Let's click the Next button and head on over to see Bree's fabulous spring creation.
Blog Hop Participants
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Jamie H. of Unique Ink
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin with Darla and Sisters
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner