Truthfully, I wanted to play it as a blackout because I had a hard time sticking with one row. I finally settled on the diagonal from bottom left to top right.
The Merry stamp from Seasonally Scattered is great for embossing!
- Real Red card base - 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Basic Black and Brushed Silver circles - punched with 2-1/2" Circle Punch
- Real Red layer - 3" x 5-1/4"
- Merry image from Seasonally Scattered - stamped in VersaMark, embossed with Winter White embossing powder
- Trimmed with 1/8" Silver Ribbon - adhered with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue