Welcome to the Fall edition of the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Design Team blog hop! As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number two on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Stampin' Fun with Diana. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
My inspiration for this card came from page 46 of Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Catalog. Here is my version:
- Sahara Sand card base - 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper- 2 Crushed Curry, 1 Mossy Meadow each cut to 2-1/2" x 4"
- Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape
- White & Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim
- Autumn Wooden Elements- colored with Blendabilities
- For All Things stamp set- Sahara Sand ink and Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White cardstock
- Banners Framelits
Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you enjoyed my creation. Now you can head over to visit Pam while she's Stampin' in the Sun.
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Darcy at DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pam at Stampin' in the Sun
- Jennifer at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
- Bree at Craft-Somnia
- Kristina at Mama's Sanity
- Shellie at Craft Smashup
- Kim at Stamping with Kim