9.05.2014

Memory Making

My poor pictures have been neglected lately, so I took advantage of today's Project Life post at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to pull them out and re-live my birthday.


The photos are from the Royals game that we attended. The middle card is from the Playground Project Life Card Kit, and the other two cards are from Happiness Is. They were all so perfect.

My favorite thing about Project Life is how quick it is to complete your Memory Keeping. This page took me less than five minutes to complete, and most of that was spent sorting the pictures and looking for the right cards.

My second favorite thing about Project Life is that it caters to my indecisiveness. This was originally going to be part of a two page layout. Once I completed it, I realized that I wanted it to go right behind this page. Since nothing is glued down, I can flip all of my pictures around, so they will face the direction I want in my album!

No comments:

Post a Comment