I found this great color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments; which I felt went really well with this set. As you can see, the colors in the challenge are Marina Mist, Night of Navy and Hello Honey.
- Hello Honey card base - 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Marina Mist layer - 4" x 5-1/4", scored at 1/4" on all four sides with Simply Scored
- Gingham pattern from Six-Sided Sampler, stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White
- "Hello Sweet Friend" from Six-Sided Sampler, stamped in Marina Mist
- All images punched with coordinating Hexagon Punch
- Flower image from Six-Sided Sampler stamped in Hello Honey and Marina Mist (after being stamped off once). Punched out using Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Night of Navy cardstock punched with Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon