1.26.2016

Project Life Quick & Easy

I love how Project Life makes scrapbooking quick and easy! Did you know that you can also use it for quick and easy cards?


I used a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock, that thankfully in this picture you can't tell that my beloved Abby has chewed on. Silly crafty kitty! Since it's for my husband, I know he won't mind teeth marks in his card.

I stamped one of the greetings from Groovy Love in Bermuda Bay ink, and then layered one of the cards from the Memories in the Making Project Life Speciality Card Collection. By the way, that Project Life card collection is a Sale-A-Bration item! I used some of the Bermuda Bay Washi Tape from the Bohemian Designer Washi Tape collection to attach the PL card.

Super fast, super easy, and perfect for the hubby. I love Project Life!

Make sure to stop over at the SSINKspiration blog to see what how the other designers used Project Life today!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment