1.13.2016

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things


It's time to share our favorites from the 2016 Occasion Catalog with you today on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop. We'd love to hear what you think of our creations so leave some love on each blog as you hop by. You are at stop 1. If you get off track or a link doesn't work, the full lineup is at the bottom of this post.

My favorite thing from the new Occasions Catalog is the Enjoy The Little Things Kit. It comes with an easel clipboard and supplies to make 13 different cards to display on it. The Choose Happy is definitely my favorite.



I put the entire kit together in one sitting, and I think it took me about 2 hours. Most of that was punching out the die cuts for each project. It really went together quickly and would make a great gift for someone!

A word of caution, lay out all the materials for each project before you get started. There were actually two doilies stuck together, and before I realized it, they were both glued to one project. I improvised and used a metallic doily on the second project!

Here is an overview of what comes in the kit:


The bonus is that if you purchase the kit and the coordinating stamp set you'll need to assemble the kit with, the total is $45. Purchase one additional $5 item and you can choose a Sale-A-Bration item for free!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll check out this kit as it's sitting in my office and helps brighten my day every day. Now head over to see what Tobe has cooked up for us. I'm certain it's fabulous as all of her projects are!



Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  2. Tobe at The Craft Sea
  3. Jennifer at Jenny G's Paper Crafts
  4. Diana at Stampin' Fun with Diana
  5. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  6. Leanne at Literally My Joy
  7. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'

6 comments:

  1. I was on the fence about this kit, but the fact that you said it was quick makes me think I need it! Plus that stamp set is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card! This kit is so cute! And only 2 hours! I may have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the kit and stamp set but haven't put it together yet. I see this happening in the near future! Good to know it takes about 2 hours. Thank you for the tip about laying out all the materials first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that you showed this kit and that you enjoyed making it so well, it' great to hear how other's enjoy it! Thanks for sharing your project!

    ReplyDelete