9.12.2013

Great deals in Clearance Rack!

(If you're here from the blog hop, that post is right below this one!)

Typically I don't post twice in one day; but today I had to make an exception! Stampin' Up! just added some recently retired products to the Clearance Rack, and OH MY, the savings!
You can order these by going to my website: http://stampindj.stampinup.net and clicking on the Shop Now link at the top of the page.

Here are my top 5 favorite items that were just added today.

Who doesn't love polka dots?

My all time favorite fabric, makes me smile just to see it!

I used this ribbon in almost every color. Very versatile too, if you don't want the polka dots, flip it over!

CLOUDS!

These buttons are very striking on any project. 

There was also quite a bit of cardstock, ink pads, and a few punches added. These items will go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment