9.30.2013

Sunburst Christmas

I made a commitment to myself in July that I would post here everyday. I started out really well, then life got in the way, and again, and again. Happens to all of us, right?

All weekend I kept thinking, "Monday is October 1st." Not so! So, I'm officially making the commitment again, that you will see a daily post from me Monday-Friday. Who says a commitment has to start on the first day of the month?

I have a Christmas Card Buffet on Saturday, so I've been prepping lots of Christmas cards. I tried out the Sunburst (or Starburst) technique that is shown on page 110 of Stampin' Up!'s 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.




Not only are the Designer Series Paper Stacks perfect for matting your photos for scrapbook layouts, and layering on card fronts, but they are also perfect for this technique. I will be posting directions and a video in the near future demonstrating this technique.

You are welcome to join us for the Card Buffet this weekend. Just email me at stampin_dj@ymail.com for the details. If you are not local, or unable to make it, I do have to go options for the cards.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Great design and easier to make than I thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa! So glad you could join us today!

      Delete