9.24.2013

Christmas cards



I know none of us want to think about it, but Christmas is getting closer. We're only 93 days away!
You can check out some fun facts about Christmas cards over at the Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration post today.

I am hosting a Christmas Card Buffet on October 5th, which is World Card Making Day. This card is one of the options that participants will be able to choose from.



This card is quick and easy to mass produce. It uses DSP from the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack cut with the Festive Flurries framelits. The colors are Real Red and Coastal Cabana.
The Season's Greetings is from More Merry Messages. You may have noticed that it's not in any of the current catalogs. Good news though, you can still order it! It's part of the carryover list.

My favorite part of this card is the corner detail. I was very sad when Stampin' Up! retired the ticket corner punch. Tonight it hit me, I can use the 1/2" Circle Punch to get the same effect! I'm excited that I finally figured this out.

I would love to have you join me at the Card Buffet on October 5th. Please email me at stampin_dj@ymail.com for more details.

Make sure you go to the SSInkspiration blog to see the other designers inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment