12.31.2013

Goals for 2014

As I've spent the last five days of 2013 sicker than a dog, it's hard to look back on 2013 and think that anything positive came from it. But it did. I went from blogging once or twice a month in the spring, to blogging on a more regular basis towards the end of the year. Which included July-September when my computer crashed and I was blogging from my tablet. I made a lifestyle change in my eating and exercising habits in December that has made a positive impact in my life and attitude. 
In 2014, I intend to continue this healthier lifestyle change; complete my yoga teacher training certification requirements; and complete the Dirty Girl Mud Run. 
My Stampin' Up! goals include: 
1) Start holding monthly classes again. 
2) Holding bi-monthly downline meetings. 
3) Coordinating a quarterly stamp-a-stack with my downline. 
4) Attend my first ever Convention in 10 years.
5) Add 1 downline member to my team. 
My blogging goals include:
1) Blogging on a regular basis by posting at least 4 times per week.
2) Updating the layout of my blog. I really didn't know what I was doing when I started my blog; and just picked a template and tried to make it look presentable!
3) Creating a weekly or monthly series feature. This will include written and/or video tutorials. Please let me know if you have a preference one what you'd like to see featured in this series.
My crafting goals include:
1) Challenging myself once a month to use a stamp set, paper, or embellishment that I haven't used in the last three months. This is a huge one for me, as I have a tendency to get stuck in a rut of finding a favorite and then using it on everything I make for the next month! 
2) Sending out a weekly Random Card of Kindness
3) Spending 1 day per month producing cards so that I always have one on hand when I need it at the last minute, or my husband comes home and says, "so and so's last day is tomorrow, you should make them a card." 


Inky light and inky love for a wonderful 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment