12.27.2013

Gift Certficate Holder

Any guesses what my favorite tool is these days? The Envelope Punch Board! I've got another project for you today that I used it on. This project was again simple and quick!



The Coastal Cabana cardstock is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" just like a normal card base. I scored it at 2-1/8" and 5-1/4". Once you fold it, you may have to trim of a little bit from the top flap. I stamped the front with Festive Flurries in Versamark ink. (If my Coastal Cabana walked to your house, please send it back home!)
The belly band is from the Raspberry Ripple section of the 2012-2014 In Color DSP stack. The greeting is from Label Love and punched with the coordinating Artisan Label punch.





The inside is where I used the Envelope Punch Board to spruce things up a bit. I used MDS to create a gift certificate for my friend. Want to know what the certificate is for? Stampin' Up! products, of course! Now, I just hope she doesn't see this post before I give her the gift! 

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment