12.25.2013

12 Cards of Christmas- Day 12

Well now that a majority of the Christmas celebrating is over, it may be time to be done with Christmas cards. At least for the next six months or so! However, I got some fabulous gifts from my families that I need to send thank yous for. Here is the thank you I made to send out this year.



This card features the emboss resist technique. I embossed the Thank You on white cardstock with clear embossing powder; then sponged on the real red ink. The embossed portion will resist the ink, leaving your cardstock color showing. 

I hope you have enjoyed the series. Please let me know which card was your favorite and what inspired you the most! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas full of love and light. 

Supplies used:
  Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
  Stamp Set: Another Thank You (photopolymer)
  Ink: Versamark, Real Red
  Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Sponge Dauber, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder, Deco     Labels framelits
  Tools: Big Shot, Heat Tool
 

No comments:

Post a Comment