12.03.2013

12 Cards of Christmas-Day 1

Good gravy, I took quite a blogging hiatus. It was unintentional. It's just crazy how quickly the days can sneak past this time of year!

I hope you've gotten your Christmas cards made, started, or at least designed. If not, I'm going to share with you the 12 Cards of Christmas to inspire you. (and a little secret, I've made over 80 Christmas cards this year, but not actually designed or made the ones I'm sending out myself!)

The first one is simple, but one of my favorites of this year's bunch.



Supplies used:
  Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
  Stamp set: Sweet Essentials
  Ink: Gumball Green
  DSP: Be of Good Cheer (retired)
  Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding
  Framelits: Holiday Collection (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment