12.30.2013

Blog Year In Review

A special Thank You to all of my blog readers! I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy making the projects and sharing them with you!

Tomorrow I will be doing a list of Crafty Goals, so today I wanted to review my blog from 2013 so I can more easily track those goals in 2014.

Including today and tomorrow, I posted 89 times to my blog in 2013.

My top three viewed posts were:




Over the year I definitely learned about photo lighting, backgrounds, and editing!

My favorite My Digital Studio post was:


My favorite tag that I created this year was:


The favorite card that I made was:


I'm excited for what 2014 holds in my crafting business world. I hope that you'll continue to join me! I love to read blogs. If you have your own, no matter what the subject matter, please post it below so that I can follow you as well!

Inky love and light for a positive and powerful 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment