12.16.2013

Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration December Layout Challenge


The third Monday of the month means it's time for the December Layout Challenge at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration. Here is the sketch:


This is what I did with it:


If you've been following my scrapbook posts, you know that I'm working on our anniversary album of our annual zoo trip. I love designing in My Digital Studio, because I can create page elements that I couldn't do in a traditional album.

To create the background, I did a custom "paper" using one of the scenery pictures that I had taken. I used the picker tool to change the color of the washi tape to match the grass and some of the plant leaves. I also changed the color of the Hodgepodge Hardware clips so that they blended in to the picture a little better.

Make sure to stop in at SSINK to see how the other designers used the sketch. You can also play along and link up your own take on the sketch this week!

****BLOG CANDY WINNER****
Congrats to Meredith who was my blog candy winner from last Thursday's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment