7.22.2013

Swap Breakdown Day 9- All Occasion Tag

When I started thinking about designing tags, I challenged myself to use my framelits. One of the challenges of this swap was that they had to contain at least 3 layers. What better (easier) way to create layers, than with the framelits?

I had purchased the Daydream Medallions set when it first came out, along with the coordinating framelits, and then I had only used them once! After using them on this tag, I'm sold and this set is ranking up there as one of my top layer and background sets.


Supply list can be found here

Sadly the picture doesn't show my favorite details of this card. The biggest layer is embossing with Pool Party (looks great with Midnight Muse). The ribbon was actually also dyed with Pool Party using the reinker, rubbing alcohol, and our Stampin' Spritzer. I wish it showed in this picture because it was really pretty!

This project could easily be used on the front of a card, or even as a card with a little Big Shot trickery!


No comments:

Post a Comment