7.23.2013

Swap Breakdown Day 10- All Occasion Tag

It's here! The last day of our Swap Breakdown! Never fear, I'll be back tomorrow with a feature of how I used the swaps I received back as new inspiration.

I knew I had to do a birthday tag when I was designing the tags for the swap. There are always birthday gifts to be given, right?

Supply list can be found here

This tag is pretty straightforward. I wanted to feature some of the new Stampin' Up! colors and was successful using Smoky Slate, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe. My favorite detail was using the Dazzling Details on the cupcake "liner." It was a quick and simple addition.

I hope you enjoyed all of my swap creations and I look forward to continuing to share my daily inspiration with you!

I'd love to hear which was your favorite project that I made for the swap. Please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment