7.25.2013

Fun 3-D Teacher gift

Tonight is my monthly inspiration class. This is one of the projects I will be teaching tonight. I do have a virtual option for my classes, so if you'd like more information, please email me.

I found samples of this project on one of the demo only Facebook groups I belong to. They had found the idea from a video that one of the UK demos posted on YouTube.

This cute little mug was very easy to make and maybe took me 10 minutes from start to finish.



I think these would make great back to school teacher gifts. You can see here that it will hold pens or pencils; but I also think putting a little cello bag of sweet treats in it would make anyone's day.

Tonight we will be making them with Designer Series Paper (which is currently buy 3, get 1 free). For this one I used whisper white cardstock and stamped the image from Bright Blossoms in Raspberry Ripple & Summer Starfruit. A length of Gumball Green ribbon added the finishing touch.
I'd love to hear your ideas of how you would use this fun paper cup! Comment below!













No comments:

Post a Comment