7.16.2013

Swap Breakdown Day 3- 3x3 card

3x3 cards a great to have on hand to write a little thank you on for a dear friend, co-worker, or maybe a love note to your sweetie. Also, think about how great they'd be to carry a few in your purse to give out as a Random Act of Kindness.

The layout for this card was what I'd designed for the M&T at my new catalog open house at the end of May. Except our M&T was just a 3x3 tag and not a full card.
I had wanted to feature new products at that open house, and this card is 100% new products.
What is your favorite new product?
Supplies can be found here

Layering punched images with our punches is one of my favorite techniques to add a little pop to a card. So what do I do when one of our punches does not have a coordinating bigger punch, such as the Artisan Label? I faux layer it! I cut the punched layer in half and then glue it peeking out a little at the top and bottom.




No comments:

Post a Comment