7.19.2013

Swap Breakdown Day 6- Card Candy







As I mentioned yesterday, these card candies would make such great little gifts!
Again, I apologize for not being able to link you to the website where I got my color inspiration from.

Now let's breakdown!

Supply list found here

I love our washi tape!


Kept it simple with a button middle.



The wedding color site said for brides that couldn't choose a color were in luck this year. Just go with a rainbow!


 Peach & silver is another great combination. So is Crisp Cantaloupe & Silver! Cheers!


 White on white is back for weddings & this was one of my favorite candies. The white embossing on white card stock is very stunning in person.

 Another of my favorites. Clear embossing on the Coastal Cabana is also very pretty in person!


 Thanks for joining me today! I have to apologize if yesterday or today's posts last looked funny. Still without the laptop so I'm a little technology challenged at the moment! At least I could provide your humor for the day!















No comments:

Post a Comment