7.31.2013

Birthday Tag Fun

One of the tags I received in my swap box was a birthday tag that I fell in love with.
Creator Unknown
I couldn't wait to make my own. I received my order today with 4 packs of Designer Series Paper that I had gotten on our July sale. I grabbed the Birthday Basics DSP and started creating!


Here is my version of this cute tag. I really love all of the patterns in the Birthday Basics pack. The birthday hat pattern was perfect for the "legs." The scallop was punched from the same piece, just flipped over to reveal the pattern on the other side. I popped the greeting up with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals. I curled the scallops up on the top layer for a subtle extra dimension. You can't tell unless you know I did it; but I also shaded the edge of the legs with some Baked Brown Sugar ink.
My nieces turn one this weekend, so expect to see some more birthday items from me this week. ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment