7.30.2015

Garden Birthday

Ok, not to toot my own horn; but I think this might be my favorite card that I've made in quite some time. I don't know if it's the embellishments or the color combination, but it all makes me really happy!


I was kind of struggling with what I was going to do to make a birthday card; and then this one suddenly came together. I knew I wanted to use the Tin of Cards stamp set, because the fonts are so elegant. As I mentioned Monday, I am absolutely in love with the patterns of the Designer Series Paper color family stacks this year! I folded the Tip Top Taupe trim up on top of itself and it added a soft new texture to the card.

Have a lot of birthdays coming up that you need to make cards for? There's more inspiration today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment