7.13.2015

#SSINKCS23: Card Sketch

The day has finally arrived! It's the second Monday of July, so that means it is time for the July Card Sketch Challenge at SSINK! Bree sure did give me a run for my money with this one. I grabbed this challenge by the horns and am pretty happy with the outcome!


Seriously, when I first looked at this sketch I thought, "what on earth am I going to do with this?" Then I thought that I just needed to create a shape in the center of my card. Framelits were my first thought, but I wanted to challenge myself a bit more. I had just finished up my blog hop card for last week, and had thought that I should use the "left over" pieces from the Banner Triple Punch. While I didn't use those actual left over pieces, I created some new ones for this card with Pacific Point and Real Red. Then I used the punch for the banner in the center as well.


Play along with our Design Team at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment