7.10.2015

Product Focus: Designer Series Paper

The Bohemian Designer Series Paper was the very first item that went on my Stampin' Up! preorder. It is very eye-catching. Apparently my husband thinks so too. I showed him the five cards that I made for this week, and this one was his favorite. When asked why, he replied, "I just like the colors."


What do you think? I love that it is so bold it can serve as the focal point of the card. I finally used the White Jute Ribbon that I've had for a while, and I have a tip. If you use the new Tear & Tape Adhesive with the Jute, it will stay put and you can't see it through the ribbon. At least I can't on this card.

The Design Team is featuring a variety of Designer Series Paper Packs, as well as a variety of ways to use the paper over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment