7.20.2015

#SSINKLS23: Layout Sketch


This is such a fun sketch, I just had to play along for the SSINK design team this week. You can play along with us too! Look for details below.

Last week, I used Project Life for some of my fish pictures from last summer. The circles on this layout told me that I needed to do the same. Originally, I was going to make my circles air bubbles for one of the fish in the pictures. Then as I started going through pictures, another thought came to mind!


The jellyfish were just begging to be punched out with my circle punches! I also found a bit in the SeaLife book that we had purchased that fit along with this page because the DH kept saying, "your upper left corner needs something."

The layering pieces came from two Project Life card collections. The top one was This Is The Life, and the bottom one was Let's Get Away. (I think. I could have those backwards.) The washi tape is definitely from the Let's Get Away card collection!

The gals at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration LOVE when our readers play along with our sketch challenges! We would love for you to join us! It is even allowed for you to make a card inspired by this layout sketch if scrapbooking isn't your thing. If you don't have a blog, you can link to whatever gallery you've posted your project to! Show us what you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment