7.07.2015

Technique Tuesday: Bargello

When Donna suggested that we do the Bargello technique for our Technique Tuesday at SSINK this month, I had no idea what she was talking about! Thanks to Google and a tutorial I was able to play along with this fun challenge!


I used my new favorite stamp, Watercolor Wash, and stamped it in four different colors on 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. Then I cut those in to one inch strips and glued them down on another piece of white cardstock. I cut those in to smaller strips and glued them in my bargello pattern on yet another piece of white. At this point I had to bust my table top paper cutter out of storage, as it was getting a little thick to cut with the Stampin' Trimmer. This definitely made a fun background that pops.

You can find a more in depth tutorial, as well as other samples from the Design Team today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Awesome team challenge card. Love the bold bright colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete