7.29.2015

Product Focus: Sequins

Have you played with any of the Stampin' Up! sequins? They add just the right amount of sparkle to any project. I don't remember why now, but I was flipping through the Annual Catalog before I made this card, and was inspired by the card on page 113. In fact I was so inspired I decided to CASE it.


I changed a few of the colors and embellishments around. Then I decided to "Step Up" the card by adding the sequins. In this case, I used some of the sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim. Sequins are one of those embellishments that you can always easily use to give your project that extra pizzaz.

Thanks for stopping by today. If your name is secretly Lorelai Gilmore, then I know you won't be able to resist checking out more sequined goodness at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment