1.23.2014

Note Cards

Much like our ever-changing lives, sometimes our projects evolve into something else other than what we had originally planned. That definitely happened for me on this project.

My initial idea was to make a postcard style note card that you could write your message on the front of. I was imagining something like this:


However, because I was on a mission to use products I hadn't used in awhile, I was not wavering on the stamp set I was using. My punched image was going to be too large to leave enough space to write. To be honest, it also looked just plain silly.

So, I altered my idea and made a full card. I shifted where the initial was placed and added some bling. In the end, I was pleased with the outcome.


Supplies used:
  Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
  Designer Series Paper: I Am Me
  Stamp sets: Four Frames, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet & Numbers
  Ink: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant
  Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
  Framelits: Label Collection
  Punches: Decorative Label
  Tools: Big Shot, Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored
  Adhesive: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment