Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop
Thank you so much for joining us for our January Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop! Love is in the air and our talented group of design team members have a Whole Lotta Love Goin' On as we are excited to be sharing some NEW Occasions Catalog goodies and some Valentine's Day projects with you this month!
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers!
You should have just left stop number 10 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Kim of Stamping with Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
My card today features my favorite Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Catalog. It's called Kaleidoscope. I spent hours playing with my kaleidoscope as a child, and some of the patterns in this pack remind me of that.
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamp set: Sweet Essentials
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Embellishments: Neutrals Candy Dots (Whisper White), Large Scallop Edgelits
Tools: Big Shot, Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored
Thanks for joining us on our blog hop today. Use the Next button to head over to Bree's blog now. Stop back in tomorrow when the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration designers will be showcasing our favorite DSP stacks!
Blog Hop Participants:
1. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
2. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
3. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
4. Kathy P of Katrina P's Creative Corner
5. Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
6. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
7. Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin With Darla and Sisters
8. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
9. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
10. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
11. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
12. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
13. Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity
14. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
15. Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
16. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
17. Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'