1.21.2014

Ready For Sunshine

If you saw my post Saturday, you know I spent part of the weekend at a crop. This particular crop is held to raise funds for a local school; and I almost always set up a vendor booth at it. I really enjoy the women who attend and I have made some wonderful friends over the years that I've been attending.

I loaded up almost all of my current product (which took 5 trips to the car) and took it with me with the intention of creating several cards for my daily blog posts. Thank goodness for lots of table space, as I was spread out over three tables and the floor!

I'd been creating since 11:00 Saturday morning, and around 3:00 I looked at Sherry, who was at the table across from me and said, "oh my, everything I've created today, I've used yellow on!" I guess I'm ready for the winter blahs to be gone and permanent warm sunshine to be here! I had to chuckle, because each card even had a different shade of yellow on them. You'll see most of them over the next three days. I'm saving one for next Tuesday though. ;)


I was itching to try out some of my new products that I had ordered from the Occasions Catalog last week. The greeting says it all; the Happy Watercolor stamp set does make me happy! I love the watercolor paint image that you can stamp behind most of our flower images.

Happy Watercolor

Supplies use:
  Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
  Designer Series Paper: Afternoon Picnic
  Stamp set: Happy Watercolor
  Ink: Night of Navy, Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso
  Embellishments: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Trim, Subtles Candy Dots (Soft Sky)
  Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored, Paper Snips
  Adhesive: SNAIL, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment