1.07.2014

Washi Tape Background

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great week so far.

Today I created my own background paper out of Washi Tape for my card. This is a great technique to do if you don't have "just the right" patterned paper that you want to use on your project. I love the colors and patterns in the Retro Fresh Washi Tape now available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I still had the Bermuda Bay on my craft table from yesterday's card, and it pairs so well with the Tangerine Tango.


I also wanted to give my flower a little pop, so I used a Blender Pen with the Tangerine Tango ink pad to color the folds in the petals.

Supplies used:
  Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
  Stamp sets: Secret Garden, Another Thank You
  Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay
  Accessories: Retro Fresh This & That Designer Washi Tape, Blender Pen
  Tools: Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored, Bone Folder
  Adhesive: SNAIL

Thanks for stopping in today. Make sure to come back tomorrow. There's something big happening that you won't want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment