1.13.2014

Sketch Challenge

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com

It's time for the January Card Sketch Challenge at SSINK! I hope that you will be inspired by the sketch and play along with us. Make sure to stop over at the SSINK blog to see what the other designers have created and to link up your own take on the challenge.

Here is the sketch:


This is what I was inspired to make from the sketch:


I used the Big Shot and Square Collection Framelits to create the banner for my bird. Here's hoping this sweet little blue bird will make spring come faster; or at least brighten someone's day!

Supplies used:
  Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Sahara Sand
  DSP: Afternoon Picnic
  Stamp sets: Express Yourself, Simply Sketched
  Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist
  Punch: Modern Label
  Framelits: Square Collection
  Embellishments: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Subtles Candy Dots, Blender Pen
  Tools: Big Shot, Simply Scored, Paper Trimmer
  Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. I love how you did the double banner thing with the framelits! SO CUTE!! I may just have to try that!

    ReplyDelete