4.22.2014

Saying Goodbye

Stampin' Up! announced the products that are retiring at the end of this catalog. These items are all available while supplies last or until June 4, 2014, whichever comes first.

You can view all of the retiring items at stampinup.com. Some of the items are already sold out, and more will be gone by the end of the week! Especially since Stampin' Up! is also offering free shipping on all orders through 04.25.14!

I will be featuring many of the retiring products over the next month, but here are a few of the ones I'm really sad to see go. Before you point it out, yes I knew the 2012-2014 In Colors would be leaving, but I'm still going to miss them!

If you would like me to email you a copy of the retirement lists, just drop me a line using the Contact Me over at the right and I will send them your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment