4.14.2014

Birthday Card Sketch


It's Card Sketch Monday over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration! If you checked out my Color Challenge post last Monday, you know that last week was my mom's birthday. Today is my aunt's birthday, so I combined the Card Sketch and last week's color challenge to create a card for her today.



Her favorite color is purple, so I tried to make the Wisteria Wonder my primary color. I was going to add some of the Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, but it just didn't look right, so I left it as is.

The Wisteria Wonder is a standard card base of 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4". The Gumball Green is 5-1/2" x 3-1/2". The Very Vanilla pieces are each 1-1/2" x 3".

Make sure to stop over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration to see the other card sketch cards. Did you know that you can link up your Card Sketch inspired card on that blog?


8 comments: