4.29.2014

Spring Flowers

I recently participated in a Secret Bunny Swap with some of the other demonstrators that are part of the Stylin' Stampin' Blog Hop. My recipient said her favorite colors are blues, purples, and peaches, so I used that as a challenge to make this card for her.


I know the Calypso Coral isn't really a peach, but I was out of Crisp Cantaloupe at the time! I used the Burlap Ribbon (another favorite of hers) to simulate dirt under my grass. I love our new Fringe Scissors and really hope they carry over in to the new catalog in June! Stay tuned for a tips and tricks post regarding the fringe scissors.

The thing I love most about this card is the greeting. I don't know why I don't stamp on the DSP more often, as it gives a nice dimension to the card. Do you remember one of my goals for 2014? It was to use my neglected stamps more often. Mission accomplished on this one, as I rarely use Four Frames.

The "friend" stamp comes from Fabulous Phrases which is on the Stampin' Up! Retirement List chopping block.

No comments:

Post a Comment