Today we are celebrating kids! Much like the kids that will soon be hopping behind the Easter Bunny, you never know what treat you will find as you hop along our blog hop today. It may be babies, kid birthdays...you just won't know until you make the rounds! ;)
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 8 on the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop - Donna from Organized Chaos. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I don't make a lot of baby cards, so I knew that's what I wanted to focus on today. However, I realized that that means I also don't own a lot of current Stampin' Up! baby sets. My Digital Studio to the rescue!
The stars, moon, and "rock-a-bye" are all from the Nursery Necessities stamp brush set. I used the Match Color tool to color the stars silver like the brads. The DSP layer is my favorite element on this card. It is from the Rock-a-Bye Designer Kit. I layered Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon behind it as a "mat." I created the "baby" with the Love Birds Alphabet & Numbers stamp brush set.
I love that I have My Digital Studio at my fingertips to create any type of card I need at a moment's notice. Plus with so many elements available it's easy to make gender-specific and gender-neutral cards! I did realize as I was scrolling through all of my digital elements in MDS that I really need to use it to create more often! Adding that to my goal list!
Next up on our hop is Tonya! Click that Next button to head on over!
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Erica B. of Stamping Starlette
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Kathy P. of Katrina P's Creative Corner
- Cynthia R. of Ink-A-Doodle Creations
- Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
- Donna S. of Organized Chaos
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Rose C. of Stampin' with Rose
- Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin' with Darla and Sisters